Monday, December 12, 2005

All in all a strange week

I am kind of glad to move onto a new week today. Last week was horrendous what with Dugless dying and me breaking my toe. I have found my real life and online friends of massive support the past week and I appreciate you all for the care you have shown and for distracting me

Sappho is still unsettled and looking for her buddy. We have made the decision to get another cat in the new year as she needs the company. Sappho has never been in a household without another animal.

Feeling very uncreative and guilty as I am behind now in my Digital Divas CJ which is not good especially as I am host! Maybe try and get somthing done in the morning tomorrow before work.

Planning on going out with Jen and Claire tonight so looking forward to that although I won't be able to ice skate due to my toe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elfin said...

December 12, 2005 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Anonymous
Here's hoping for a better week Elaine

Carolyn
Permanent Link

December 12, 2005 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Wolves05
Hope this will be a better week for you, hun, with lots of distractions and cuddles from Sappho.

Enjoy your evening out. As for the CJ - that's life - I am sure your buddies in the CJ group will understand.

HUUUUGS - see you Saturday.

Kat
Permanent Link

6:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home