Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Thank You

I have been overwhelmed by the support of my cyber friends (new and old) this week. I have not laughed so much in ages and am in danger of buying up the whole of Edinburgh's tena supply. Thank you all for keeping me sane, making me and laugh and most of all for being my friends.

This clip from Defying Gravity from Wicked the musical sums this week up for me.

"Something has changed within me
Something is not the same
I'm through with playing by the rules
Of someone else's game
Too late for second-guessing
Too late to go back to sleep
It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes: and leap!

It's time to tryDefying gravity
I think I'll tryDefying gravity
And you can't pull me down!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Elfin said...

November 30, 2005 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Anonymous
{happy hugs} Paula
Permanent Link

8:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home