Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I have been tagged

I have been tagged by Anam
2 - names you go by: Elfin, Elaine
2 - parts of your heritage: Scottish, Irish
2 - of your everyday essentials: Friends & Internet
2 - of your favorite bands or musical artists: Evanescence, Scissor Sisters
2 - favorite songs: Filthy Gorgeous ? Scissor Scissors, Hello - Evanescence
2 - things you want in a relationship (other than real love): Communication & Laughter
2 - physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex): nothing lol...in the same sex, eyes and lips
2 - of your favorite hobbies: Scrapbooking & singing
2 - things you want really badly: our flat to sell & a holiday together
2 - places you want to go on vacation: New york to see wicked, Malaga our other home
2 - things you want to do before you die: Live in Malaga, get thinner
2 - ways that you are stereotypically a chick: I wear makeup, I cry lots over silly things
2 - things you are thinking about now: I need to stop typing this and get some work done, what will I make for dinner
2 - stores you shop at: Woolworths and Lakeland
2 - things that scare you: Damaging gossip, pain
2 - people I would like to see take this quiz. Sharonfruit & Kat

1 Comments:

Blogger Elfin said...

November 23, 2005 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Wolves05
done mine!!! :)

http://www.livejournal.com/users/wolves05/

Kat
Permanent Link

November 24, 2005 - Untitled Comment
Posted by sharonfruit
I've done mine too :oP
Permanent Link

9:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home